Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Synapse's Transformation Blog

Transformation Week2

I am now in week 2 of the transformation challenge. I've managed to drop my overall weight from 334 to 332.
Cardio intensity has increased, and I am now starting my running training. Am doing 30 minutes on the treadmill, doing 3 minute walking, 1 minute intervals. Everyday I'm lowering my walking interval by 10 seconds, and increasing the running interval by 10 seconds.

Still doing the 300 crunches. Weights have increased overall for upper body dumbells from 20 pounds to 40. Intensity and duration have also increased.

Diet is still a bit of a sore point, as I have not been able to go grocery shopping. Its not bad, but not great. Started taking the American blend of Hydroxcut to assist in the fat burning.

Goals for this week are:
1) weight 330lbs
2) better sleep!
3) do some grocery shopping

Good luck and keep up the hard work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home