Monday, January 23, 2006

Synapse's Transformation Blog

Transformation End Week 3

The week has ended on quite a high note!
A number of milestones (not quite quantifiable, but definitely noticeable) have happened this week--

Funny thing happened on the treadmill......
Was doing my running/walking conditioning and something seemed....off.....I was swinging my arms at my sides....and they weren't bowing out over my handles..makes a big difference to the stride and balance....as well invested in some decent new crosstrainers....WOW...improved my running to walk ratio to 5:3..i can now jog for 5 minutes and then walk 3...not worried about tripping in the old P.O.S. runner....

All weights have increased to 40 lbs and am continually changing routines so I don't plateau.
Diet has turned around immensely....eating pretty damn clean...ok..so there is an occasional lapse..gotta go shopping again!

Weight loss has halted...more fat loss now and lean muscle increase.

K...will update again next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home