Monday, November 26, 2007

Update November 26, 2007

Alright, post time again. I haven't posted that often cause I've been well, lazy. However the challenge is on now. I'm in a race to 220 with Trev. We're within 5 pounds of each other and this should give me motivation to bust ass through the last 28 pounds.

Well, I've been working out now for over two years, and I've gone from this bloated sack


To this:


In my journey I've dropped from around 400 pounds to 248lbs, changed from having an absolutely horrible diet to eating unbelievably healthy, having a bodyfat of a staggering 41% down to 13%, not being able to run a block to running 10+K and training for the half marathon.

I've met alot of great friends along the way- Vic, Melissa, Myrna, Kaye, Eric, Natalie, MJ, Trevor, Anthony and Coralee (congrats btw), Gord, the 2 Jims, Frank, Bryce, Janine, the 2 Daves....they have been there training along side me whether its strength training, running or hockey. I thank each an everyone of you!!

And to my parents, Curt, John, Chris, Dallas, Kev, Jim, Tammy, Jason, Lisa, Dave and Elaine (congrats again), Tammy, Jen and everyone else that has to put up with me drone on and one about exercises and diet I thank you all for believing in me and being concerned for my health! Without you guys I wouldn't have been able to do this!!

Here I am talking like it's "Mission Accomplished", and I still have a ways to go. The goals are set out as follows:

December 14 - <245lbs, 12% body fat- Trainer weigh in
December 31 - <240lbs
January 14 - <235lbs 11% body fat - Trainer weigh in
January 31 - <230lbs
February 14 - <225lbs 10% body fat - Trainer weigh in
February 29 - <220lbs
May 31, 2007 - 200lbs

I'll update the blog on those key days, and by summer, the plan is to run the half marathon and have abs!! Til December 14th then!!

1 Comments:

Blogger trev said...

You've given me the jump start I needed, man. I can't let you beat me to 220...nevermind 200. ;)

Thanks for the inspiration, Jon, I really need it right now. You're the greatest!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home