Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mission Accomplished! Kind of

In the immortal words of Dubya, Mission Accomplished!!! And by mission accomplished I mean that combat operations have ceased. And by that I mean...awww hell...not quite.

The bulk of the battle is over though. I went to see the doctor on the 15th of January and I weighed in at 236Lbs. Had all my bloodwork done and will post the results of that as soon as it comes back. The doc actually said I am physically fit!!!

I can now run the half mile tempo in under 4 minutes at 7.6 Miles Per Hour, and can complete a 10K run in under an hour!

26 more pounds to go to a target of 210 by end of March!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger trev said...

Attaboy Jon! The race to 200 is still on, I hope to be there by (or before) race day, June 15. Keep it up, you're doing GREAT!

-trev-

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home